Where Can I Start?
We realize that there is so much variety in the individual Ascension Stages and our material compiled here may be overwhelming to navigate. Please take in only what feels right for you and discard the rest. However, we have some quick suggestions on how to begin right now. Take a 30 day challenge with the 12D Shield and refocusing your Ego Mind and see the results you get with daily use!
The following is important information and steps to introduce you to the ES material and provide tools to utilize right away! Please browse and try out all the material as you feel guided, however, please note: the Ascension material is densely packed with information and often overwhelming for people newly acquainting with these terms. Take it in at your own pace, however, remain consistent and dedicated with your practice and you will experience many improvements, such as in mental and emotional freedom.
- Activate your 12D Shield as a Daily Practice Meditation
- Clear Negative Ego Fear Programs
- Resolve Emotional Conflicts in the Pain Body.
- ES Core Triad Daily Techniques.
All of these steps are a part of committing to the ES Core Triad practices every day.
- To Discern which Thought Impulses source from Lower-Higher Self and Mind Control Agendas. Learn how to feel, develop HSP and Self Source personal thoughts. What are you thinking? Is it spiritually healthy?
- Learn how to be Psycho-Emotionally Balanced to create a Centered Spiritual Self, (See Below)
- To comprehend the Insidious Nature of Mind Control used on this planet.
- Develop Road Map to clear Negative Ego Impulses and develop Immunity to Thought Control and Automaton Behaviors.
- To Discern False New Age Channeling or Modalities or Presumed Authority that want to take your Power or Manipulate through Lower Emotional States. Avoid New Age Material Hijacked with Vampirism or Cult mentality.
- To Discern Emotional Manipulation at the many levels its perpetrated in your life and be free of its impact upon you.
- To Claim 100% Responsibility for your Thoughts and Emotional States through Personal Self Containment and Inner Sustainability.
How to Refocus your Mind
The above is a graph of a Psychological Centering Model to use to better gauge thoughts that are recurring in either polarity. The two main polarity groups the brain likes to occupy itself with are “Superior” or “Inferior” thoughts.
When using your Mental Discipline Refocus technique 1, identify the thought as stemming from Negative Ego (Reptilian) Brain and Revalue it from its control over your emotional body and your other selves. When you drop into either an Inferior or Superior thought-form immediately label it as Negative Ego and Dis-Identify with the thought as defining your value or true nature. Do not let negative thoughts control you. Refocus and affirm the correct thought pattern.
Success happens when you do not allow yourself to go into “Auto Response” triggers. Identify the “trigger” thought-form and immediately “Re-label” it as it is happening in your perception. The faster you identify the trigger and stop letting your mind go on “auto-pilot”, the faster you will see success through “relief”. The goal is to not feel a negative response or emotional charge to any thought-form that used to trigger negative thoughts, such as panic and anxiety. You want to remain in neutral association to the trigger thought pattern. When you correct the thought, you can mentally command neutral association to the pattern to correct it.
Inquiry on Attention
What is your priority in your life? Where do you place your attention and focus?
Without a clear foundation set for developing the inner core essence as our first priority, we can be bombarded with energetic slime and become a doormat, sacrificial lamb or parasite food. This causes our energetic body to be clouded with astral debris and therefore exist within a confused state of inner perception. Being unclear and directed from ego judgment in any kind of perception, whether towards yourself or others, is energetically draining and completely unsustainable in the new energy platform. For these reasons we must learn to become aware of our thoughts and emotions, as well as our behaviors and the impact they have on ourselves and others.
Developing Self Awareness does not happen automatically through reading books or mental concepts. It is through specific activities and feeling experiences that we are able to increase our power of observation. It is the power of observation or witnessing, that gives us the personal power to change our core beliefs (when we are made aware of them) that may be destructive or create blockages to connect with our inner spirit.
How do your thoughts and words impact how you feel?
How do your instinctual desires unconsciously drive your behaviors?
How do hidden core beliefs affect your day to day happiness?
Do an inventory of personal thoughts and identify them as Inferior or Superior**, or as love thoughts or fear thoughts. Make a choice right now which thoughts you want to own and those you want to discard. As a goal use the above spiritual self-centering model to keep your mind balanced and stay in centered loving and neutral thoughts. How long can you stay there in the center? Make it a goal to improve your ability to stay within the essence and energy of the keywords that maintain your spiritual center. Bring yourself back to center with breath, and applying neutral association to circumstances when you fall out of inner balance.
- Superior Thinking: Intolerance, Impatience, Arrogance, Manipulation, Attack, Anger, Judgmental thinking
- Inferior Thinking: Worry, Low Self Love or Esteem, Jealousy, Guilt, Hurt, Fear, Attachment, Martrydom
What are your Beliefs?
Motivation influences perception, Perception influences beliefs, Beliefs influence actions.
The three major motivation problems to overcome in the Buddhist tradition are greed, anger and delusion. If these constitute much of your motivation then your perceptions, beliefs and actions can be twisted. This may be a helpful model to help with understanding ourselves better as well as the motivation of others around us.
Building Self Esteem
Self Esteem is the value of a person’s worth and there are a lot of factors that come into play, especially in helping a person fell more confident about himself, which is also a primary factor in establishing a person’s outlook towards personal inspiration and feeling as a success. On the spiritual Ascension pathway, recognizing the importance of character building as a necessary part of having self love and self acceptance is critical to progress through self deception blocks. When we have low self esteem our psychological defense mechanisms will act to block our progress moving forward and evolving in life. One who understands they are a loved and worthy spiritual vessel for the spirit of God Source, will begin to learn that self love is at the core of self acceptance which is the quality one must build to truly feel and experience God's love for all of us. Once we feel love for ourselves we build inner confidence which further builds our trust with life.
Guidelines in First Triad of Evolution Phase
This is the first triad of Spiritual Awakening, of which the life lessons are the Tests of Personal Self Mastery upon where one pays attention and focus of directing one's Consciousness. These are intended to support harmony as one develops and expands Consciousness.
- Ask and Inquire on the Way of your Soul and its purposes.
- Listen, learn the language of the Heart, which is the Soul Higher Sensory Perception and take action on the guidance of your Soul.
- Develop your Inner Connection to Soul that supersedes all reliance on the External Connections or perceptions of reality, release fears of being judged by others.
- Live a Life congruent to your Soul and is purposes, and that it serves as an example to others. Practice 12D Shield, Law of One and GSF Behaviors.
- Clear Negative Ego, Fears and Emotional Pain in the lower Chakra centers, become aware of the Unconscious Mind, Instinctual Mind and Conscious Mind functioning.
- Practice giving Unconditional Love and Compassion to others and learn to love oneself and practice Empathy.
- Educate yourself about Ascension, Kundalini and the spiritual process of awakening one's Consciousness to help clear Ego/Personality fears that create pain and confusion around this natural process.(See Four Phases of Spiritual Evolution)