Axiatonal Lines create the energy network in the light body where all dimensional frequencies are transduced into the meridians, chakras and etheric nadial structure. These 12 vertical lines move throughout the entire light body running energy to the chakras. These 12 vertical lines create intersection points with the horizontal fields that project out the Chakra cones, and where the DNA manifests. Each axiatonal line has a corresponding dimension, Chakra, chakra crystal, and frequency color.
Left Hand: Female, Receiver, Magnetic, Counter-Clockwise Rotation 4-7-10-1-5 (from Left-Right)
Right Hand: Male, Transmitter, Electric, Clockwise Rotation 3-6-9-2-8 (from Right-Left)
Central Hara Line (Unity): 11-12 (straight up and down)
An Axiatonal Alignment is a request for our energetic light network be calibrated and phase aligned to support maximum health, harmony and balance throughout our bio-energy systems. The Axiatonal Alignment process is one of the requested steps to connect to the inner core required in the energetic HGS Calibration process to access the HGS system.
HGS Calibration Protocol - Step One
- Axiatonal Alignment and Correction of Reversal Polarities in Aura
- Place Right and Left hand on Top of Hands in Graphic Aid
- Close Eyes and Intend to Induct Code and Unify Polarity
- State the Axiatonal Alignment in the Numerical Order as on the Chart
- Left to Right , Right to Left to meet in Center Point as Neutral
- To entrain the code: State the command “Axiatonal Alignment 4-7-10-1-5 Left. Axiatonal Alignment 3-6-9-2-8 Right. UNIFY!”
When Polarity Balance Will not Hold
- Center the hand on your midline vertical channel, See Symmetry Command.
- Tap the base of the skull from behind.
- Make sure neither facilitator or client is upset, frustrated or excessively tired
- Either correct neutral association to conditions or stop session
- Hydrate with some water
- Stretch, Yawn or any movement to reposition
- 12D Shield helps to create neutral balance
Spinning of Rotational Axis
Merkaba spin ratio is CW Male 33 1/3 clockwise electrical over CCW Female 11 2/3 counter-clockwise magnetic.These constellation coordinate points are time vectors responsible for electromagnetic energy placement within spin points (counterclockwise, clockwise) and rotational axis. This controls the rate of spin of electrons, protons, neutrons that exist in both matter and anti-matter. The rate of spin and axis of rotation at microscopic scales are the quantum mechanics which govern the measurement of time and space in our harmonic universe. Counter Clockwise is the Female principle. 
Planetary Axiatonal Lines
The same energy network Axiatonal Lines that are present in the personal Lightbody is also interconnected to the larger planetary axiatonal lines. The larger planetary body has an energy network which is an exact replica of our personal energy network and this expands throughout the unified field of energetic layers that comprise the Planetary, Galactic, and Universal consciousness energy systems. This combined network is the Unified field of Energy and Consciousness that together make up the entire time and space field of multiple dimensions, as well as the individual form and consciousnesses that reside in the entire Cosmic Structure. See Planetary Grid Network and Planetary Gates.
When focusing on the request for Axiatonal Alignment, one is bringing conscious awareness to all layers of these multiple dimensions of intersecting energy lines. This is to bring awareness of unification between all levels, personal, Planetary, Galactic and Universal energetic alignment with the Unification of the Christos Trinity-Wave format. During the end of the Ascension cycle our planet and humanity is evolving beyond a bi-wave (polarity) structure and into a Trinity Wave or tri-wave (unity) grid format.
- HGS Training, Day Two, August 2012
- [HGS BALI Class V]
- Solar Sacrum
Term first found in HGS Manual: Page 27