Relationship Mastery Guidelines
The Relationship Mastery Guidelines has nine basic steps and is a Service to Others method based in the Law of One to cultivate GSF Behavior, while reaping the mutual energetic benefits of experiencing more spiritual connection, and increased love and appreciation returning back from others to you. Without attachment or expectation this happens naturally when you follow some basic guidelines. In certain areas where we have asked for “spiritual growth” beyond anything else, we may have periods where we are undergoing deep testing to our personal truth and personal beliefs. Eventually we all are able to be in this world, yet not of it, and have fulfilling, loving and appreciative bonds shared with others, whether in groups or personal relationships.
Improving our Compassionate communication with others, improving our relating skills, personally and in group dynamics, is a skill set that will go a long way to serve your mission. With that in mind we set forth a few guidelines to remember when communicating with others or relating with others.
Nine Steps of Mastery
1. Self-Responsibility – Being able to own your own emotional conflicts without blame, guilt or projection upon another person, by making it their fault. Do not assume that you know anything about that person that can be judged for what you cannot see or really know, as you have not walked in their “shoes”. When feeling upset, restore balance to your heart and aura, by lovingly holding your boundaries without violating others boundaries by expecting them to resolve your conflict. Be willing and open to learn what the “real issue” is, which most of the time not what it appears to be. Going deeper and reflecting on forgiveness of yourself and others, allowing time, neutralizes the conflict. See Self-Responsibility.
2. Conservation - Being able to discern the Right Use of Action – harnesses precious time and life force energies to be more effective and impactful. Cultivate the wisdom in when to engage and learn when not to engage with others or conflicting circumstances. No person needs to justify their existence to another or to care what people think of them. Staying clear of emotional tantrums and dramas and not engaging means you do not feed the drama to escalate into chaos. Dark Forces use drama to instigate schisms and chaos between yourself and others, making us less effective and scattering our energies. Conserving energy means a stronger focus, and one becomes more effective and productive. When we learn this skill, we gain more resources, and connection with our spiritual sources. If we waste time and energy, we reach an energy threshold that cannot be increased, draining us, and therefore dissipates its positive influence. See Conservation.
3. Respond – In the moment, learn how to choose your response rather than react to life events, people and circumstances. Reaction is subconscious programming and mostly operated from preconceived ideas, fear or Mind Control. Observe your reaction and ask your body to show you the story or memory behind the reaction. As one learns to inquire about the reactions you generate , much is learned about your body consciousness and can effectively be healed and cleared from continuing the reaction. Emotional catharsis techniques ( ES Core Triad Practice includes them) help to release the story from the body so it can return to a new pattern free of the reactive pain. Choosing Forgiveness, kindness, Compassion and self-love, is all a decision one has the power to make in every moment, by choosing your response to self and others. See Respond.
4. Reverence – All beings have the right to exist and co-exist. By learning there are mutual benefits present in all relationships, and by respecting each person’s right to exist, is a demonstration of reverence for life force in all of its aspects and permutations. Avoid behaviors of criticism, presumptions, disrespectful or harmful accusations, controlling or manipulating others, giving unsolicited advice or placing demands. Live and Let Live. See Reverence.
5. Humility – By knowing and accepting your place in the Universe and the role you play, one acts in humility knowing All is a part of the God Source. All is equal in the Love of God, and no being is judged better, higher or valued more than another. By acting from humility and in spiritual service, when you are called upon to do something as an action of stewardship, even if its cleaning toilets, in humility, you accept the job given. There is no self-entitlement given in spiritual service. Entitlement is a distortion of spiritual ambition and negative ego, and if left unchecked, will result in a “root downfall”. See Humility.
6. Discernment – Without using ego judgment , test the personal resonance of people and events you choose to engage or exchange with, as in which is either aligned to your resonance or not aligned to your resonance, in that moment. There is no right or wrong, only personal resonance. That answer may change continually in different timelines, depending on when you ask for discernment. Learning personal discernment builds your necessary boundaries to discover what is productive and supportive for fulfilling your soul path, or not. Discernment allows for the continual productive growth and the effective use of your personal energies and focused attention. Uphold your personal boundaries by applying discernment towards all things you focus energy or attention upon. See Discernment.
7. Direct Knowing – By feeling in the moment what the energy is communicating to you, suspend linear thought and surrender mental chatter to “feeling” what you “know” in that present moment. Breathing in the moment and feeling the energy signature in the environment, will open your senses to allow the energy to give your body impressions and information without words. Higher knowing becomes present and connected with you at all times. What you “know” now, is all you will ever need. Breathe and take in what is in front of you now as “direct knowing”. Every moment in the “feeling” the direct knowing will be present. You “know” more in the “feeling”, than you mentally acknowledge yourself for. What does Now Feel Like? Let the energy and feeling respond to your heart. See Direct Knowing.
8. Surrender – By being present in the moment and surrendering to the now, judgments and future expectations of others are dissolved. Every connection or contact holds an opportunity for growth and learning, attempt to neutralize polarity thinking, by asking for the deeper meaning, the needed change or lesson of growth inherent in the circumstance. Surrendering to the now, and feeling the feelings while holding unconditional love, allows greater acceptance to neutralize painful or confusing situations. If we constrict in a “position” and hold on to defend the situation, it amplifies the negativity of the situation to be vulnerable to interference and superimposed wills. Let Go and Let God. See Surrender.
9. Be True to You – Honor your entire being and life force. Inquire and know the contents of your heart, and only really give to others what feels joyful and aligned for your person. Do not bargain or sacrifice your truth; however do not avoid tasks that build discipline of the personal character. Ask your multidimensional selves what they need to feel balanced and happy, pay attention to your energetic and physical well-being and generate love and kindness to yourself. As a loving but firm, self-parent; give generously to the inner child with acknowledgement and loving appreciation. See Be True to You.