Basic Principles of Psychological Warfare
Psychological Warfare is the deliberate use of various manipulations, promotion and deception techniques, such as spreading propaganda and terror, to induce or reinforce attitudes that are favorable to gain strategic advantage over others. Sun Tzu, a Chinese Military Strategist originally said the best victory in warfare is the one in which you never have to fight your enemy in actual combat. Thus, Psychological Warfare tactics are also marketed as a self-improvement sales tool for ambitious, materialistic people that plot to maneuver into positions of power in order to gain advantages in business, relationships and socio-political influence. Essentially, this is to secretly scheme and manipulate others in a well thought out strategy in order to get what you want from the power structure and to get access to other people’s resources. Generally it is desirable to achieve these goals in such way that the plotters remain undetected in their climb to power and position, without anyone even realizing the entire situation was a calculated scheme.
In the past such Machiavellian schemes were thought to portray the devious behavior of criminals and despots, believed to have undesirable and even appalling human character traits. Today these extremely negative behaviors are normalized and commonly applied in the business operations of the everyday world, by financially rewarding people that act as predators. Thus, the current terrain requires that we open our mind to comprehend the most common concepts of Psychological Warfare, because all of us are being exposed to it every day. What are the Predator Minds scheming?
- Invoke Fear: The purpose is to manufacture as much fear as possible to create dread and terror in the minds of the people, so that they will avoid rising in groups and instead become weaker and disabled. To maintain this continual state of fear buried in life’s many stressors, as well as perceived threats to survival, means activating the fight or flight reaction in the human nervous system and brain. Eventually this takes a serious toll on the overall health of the body and sanity of the mind, as it rapidly breaks down immunity, increases disease states and drives painful mental imbalances.
- Division to Confusion: When the opponent group targeted for attack is large, cooperative and unified in their forces, by separating them from one another or separating them into smaller units, the entire group is more easily defeated and controlled. When the separation into smaller units is successful, the attack is then on their common bonds of unity. Seeking to confuse them with fear and misinformation so they will not know which way to turn, what to expect or who to trust. In the stewardship of any project or organization, this is a critical concept to understand.
- Demoralization: A process in psychological warfare with the objective to erode morale or dehumanize those perceived as the enemy. By intending to destroy their dignity and morale, it can encourage them to retreat, surrender, or defect rather than confront them or to defeat them in physical combat. Demoralization and dehumanization is the most important tool of psychological warfare and intentional torture used to break a person. Demoralization is most commonly implemented through various forms of fabricated propaganda to weaken people, while dehumanization is commonly used by the satanic agenda to mock and defile human dignity or attack the spirit within the person.
- Ignorance vs. Intelligence: Those that have the most knowledge, intelligence and conscious awareness of what is really happening in world events will have the most strategic advantage. Those that do not have access to accurate awareness of events or truthful knowledge, but instead are manipulated and deceived to believe false impressions and illusions, will be at a greater disadvantage. Knowledge of the truth is power. Managing intelligence and controlling access to information includes supplying the perceived enemy or opponent with disinformation, in order to trick them into making the wrong decisions based on lies. In the current warfare climate diminishing easy access to open source knowledge and sharing of information freely within the global community, it is an important concept to understand.
- Overwhelm and Wear Down: Constantly use greater strength in applying heavy forces that overwhelm your opponent by creating never-ending issues that are designed to wear him down and erode his will power and resiliency. Bureaucracies, impossible compliance, insurance, tax and legal channels that keep people bogged down in never-ending paperwork, long lists and cues, under the threat of intimidation, or threat to financial security or persecution. This is also carried out in legal forms as ‘death by 1000 papercuts’, through the increase of overwhelming problems and burdensome bills. When people’s hopes are crushed and their expectations for their life are confused and burdened, eventually they become so drained they have no energy to refuse the constant attempts of subjugation and just give up.
How many of these tactics of psychological warfare that are normalized in our everyday society can you recognize that are currently impacting the quality of your life? Knowing that these strategies are being implemented, what can you do to change how you approach the control structures and the employed people that blindly follow a boilerplate that unconsciously reinforce these divide and conquer schemes?