Biochemic Cell Salt Deficiency
The first signs of tissue salt deficiency are many signs or symptoms of stress and aggressive aging of the body. The first signs of tissue salt deficiencies are visible in the face, much before physical symptoms occur. By reading the face signs and supplementing with the appropriate tissue salts, one can achieve a balanced correction at the cellular level, which enables the body to heal itself. Together all 12 of these mineral cell salts combined are called Bioplasma. In our spiritual community the necessity of soothing the brain and nervous system during many Ascension Symptoms have given Bioplasma the nickname of the "Starseed Supplement".
When extremely depleted, the body develops symptoms of dis-ease. Signs of deficiency can be seen in the face, and if identified, the deficiency can be corrected before the onset of any bodily symptoms or dis-ease. With regular supplementation with the appropriate tissue salts, the cells can regain their vitality and function, leading to health and well being.
Wrinkling, loss of elasticity resulting in sagging, dark or milky-blue coloring below the eyes, red cheeks or face, red or very pale waxy ears, grey, bronzy or waxy undertones to parts of the face, enlarged pores, and pigmentation on the face or hands all give vital clues to tissue salt deficiencies. With some practice and awareness of the signs disappearing or re-emerging, one can certainly learn to optimize health and support the body through the high frequency transmission of the Ascension process.
- 1 Facial Analysis
- 2 1.Calcarea Fluorica (Calc Fluor)
- 3 2. Calcarea Phosphorica (Calc Phos)
- 4 3. Calcarea Sulfurica (Calc Sulph)
- 5 4. Ferrum Phosphoricum (Ferr Phos)
- 6 5. Kalium Muriaticum (Kali Mur)
- 7 6. Kali Phosphoricum (Kali Phos)
- 8 7. Kalium Sulphuricum (Kali Sulph)
- 9 8. Magnesium Phosphoricum (Mag Phos)
- 10 9. Natrum Muriaticum (Nat Mur)
- 11 10. Natrum Phosphoricum (Nat Phos)
- 12 11. Natrum Sulphuricum (Nat Sulph)
- 13 12. Silicea (Sil)
- 14 Reference
- 15 Disclaimer
- 16 See Also
One possibility to determine the right cell salts is to look for certain signs in the face. This approach is called "face analysis" or "facial diagnosis". The facial diagnosis is based on the idea, that the absence of certain minerals develops certain signs on the face, as for example the coloring of the face or the state and the vigor of the skin.
Nevertheless, the analysis of the face plays the most important role for the identification of the suitable mineral salts.
In the following list you can find the most important signs in the face to the respective mineral cell salts.
1.Calcarea Fluorica (Calc Fluor)
- Square folds around the eyes
- Diversified folds below the eyes
- Brown black coloring around the eyes
- Burst veins
- Scales, Lines in the face
- Cracked lips, corners of mouth, hands, fingers
- Shining skin
Calc fluor is important in the elastic fibres of the body (skin, muscles and blood vessels) and for the surface of bones and teeth.
Physical signs 1. Broken skin, cracked heels 2. Calluses on hands, feet & elbows 3. Flabby skin, stretch marks 4. Cold sensitive teeth 5. Hardened glands, piles 6. Varicose veins 7. Spastic colon
2. Calcarea Phosphorica (Calc Phos)
- Waxy skin
- Skin color like cheese
- White coating of the tongue
- White noses and auricles
- Sweaty hair
- Rough voice
Calc phos is a major constituent of bones and teeth. It is very useful in childhood conditions such as "growing pains" by helping to ease the bone pain.
Physical signs 1. Fear & worry 2. Shy & withdrawn 3. Pins & needles 4. Palpitations 5. Tickling cough with no mucus 6. Weepiness 7. Easily frightened with “jumping heart” 8. Blood disorders 9. Delayed bone healing after fractures
3. Calcarea Sulfurica (Calc Sulph)
- Whiteness, alabaster-like skin colouring (like gypsum)
- Only few signs in the face
- Liver spots
- Brown spots
Calc sulph is needed where there is suppuration (pus formation) such as with wounds slow to heal, boils, ulcers, abscesses and acne.
Physical signs 1. Boils, carbuncles on body 2. Formation or discharge of pus anywhere on the body
4. Ferrum Phosphoricum (Ferr Phos)
- Reddened forehead, cheeks
- Red, hot ears
- Red chin
- Red tongue
- Blue black shade in the nasal root and under the eyes
- Grey black colouring around the nose
- Pale gums
Ferrum phos is very helpful in the early stages of a cold or viral infection, when it is difficult to get clear symptoms on which homeopathic remedies to prescribe.
Physical signs 1. Flu/colds 2. Shortness of breath 3. Bacterial/viral infection 4. Fatigue from a lack of oxygen 5. Temperature regulator 6. Bleeding 7. Vascular pains (headaches) 8. Menstruation 9. Low immune system
5. Kalium Muriaticum (Kali Mur)
- Milky skin
- Blue white skin colour
- Skin like cheese
- Swollen lymphatic knots
- White coating of the tongue
- Mealy skin dandruff
- Stuck together eyes
Kali mur helps in any condition with thick white discharge and in thickening of the blood.
Physical signs 1. Nausea (morning sickness)2. Entire face white, person feels nauseated 2.Warts, skin attachments 3.Congested lungs 4.White discharge from anywhere in the body 5.Allergies 6.Snoring 7.Sinus, hayfever
6. Kali Phosphoricum (Kali Phos)
- Ash-grey skin, mainly in the chin area
- Grey ocular part
- Sunken temples
- Absent expression
- Brown coating of the tongue
- Dry tongue
- Gum bleeding
Kali phos is a great nutrient for the nerves and brain and helps with brain-fog, irritability, timidity and muscular debility associated with nerve weakness (usually after an acute illness).
Physical signs 1. Memory loss/ no concentration 2. Hyperactivity in children 3. Insomnia 4. Inability to comprehend 5. High temperatures 6. Halitosis 7. Mental & physical exhaustion 8. Functional brain disorders (senility)
7. Kalium Sulphuricum (Kali Sulph)
- Brown-yellow skin
- Dark eyelids
- Yellowish around the mouth
- Dandruff on viscous base
- Sticking head dandruff
- Yellow and slimy coating of the tongue
Kali sulph helps to carry oxygen to the cells and is useful in circulatory problems and inflammations. It also helps in skin problems and where discharges are yellow.
Physical signs 1. Desire for cool air 2. Intestinal disorders 3. Stomach catarrh 4. Chronic conditions
8. Magnesium Phosphoricum (Mag Phos)
- Red, round spots on the cheeks (always or temporarily)
- Red spots in the neck
- Otherwise pale skin
- Convulsions of the corners of mouth
- Twitch of the eyelids
Magnesium phos is excellent as an anti-spasmodic and helps in such situations as menstrual cramps.
Physical signs 1. Teething 2. Bloatedness 3. Nervous tension 4. Hunger pains 5. Muscle cramps 6. Hot flushes 7. Nerve pains (sciatica) 8. Menstrual pains
9. Natrum Muriaticum (Nat Mur)
- Humid shine on the upper eyelid, like snail mucus (gelatin shine)
- Bright eyelids
- Big skin pores
- Bloated face, eye puffiness, spongy cheeks
- Swollen, spongy cheeks, deep nasolabial folds
- Head dandruff
- White seclusions of the eyes
- Clear coating of the tongue
- Salivary vesicles on the edge of the tongue
- Skin rash in the upper forehead
- Dry skin
Natrum mur is used when there is a disturbance of the water metabolism, such as in excessive dryness or edema. It works to distribute water in the body.
Physical signs 1. Itchy eyes & skin 2. Watery eyes & nose 3. Swelling anywhere in the body 4. Arthritis/gout 5. Proneness to mosquito bites 6. Lack of energy 7. Excessive thirst 8. Craving for salty things 9. Cold hands & feet 10. Constipation
10. Natrum Phosphoricum (Nat Phos)
- Greasy, dull shine on the forehead
- Greasy nose, T zone
- Big skin pores
- Pale mucous membranes
- Hanging cheeks
- Double chin
- Tongue yellowish in the back
Natrum phos is used where there is an excess of acid and where the bile is important (colic, jaundice, gastric problems). It works to create water.
Physical signs 1. Smelly feet & sweat 2. Heartburn 3. Craving for sweet things 4. Cradlecap & nappy rash 5. Burning sensation on skin 6. Constipation 7. Yellow discharge anywhere in body
11. Natrum Sulphuricum (Nat Sulph)
- Green-yellow complexion, especially forehead and temples
- Bluish redness in the nose
- Bluish redness in front of the ears
- Redness in the external corner of the eye
- Tongue looks dirty and greenish
Natrum sulph, like Natrum phos and Natrum mur, regulates the quantity of water in the system. It helps where there is a greenish discharge.
Physical signs 1. Thick furry tongue 2. Hang over from over indulgence 3. Asthma 4. Liver problems
12. Silicea (Sil)
- Shining skin, as varnished (polished shine)
- Waxy yellow or pale skin colour
- Deep-recumbent eyes
- Slip eyelids
- Laughter lines
- Convulsions of the eyelids
- Small skin pores
- Vertical wrinkles in front of the ears
- Brittle hair
- Dry nose
Silicea is indicated in all cases of slow pus formation. It helps to ripen an abscess and promote discharge, such as in resolving boils or tooth abscesses. NOTE: Silica is contra-indicated where foreign articles are present i.e. Heart stents, IUD, breast implants, metal pins, pacemakers etc.
Physical signs 1. Stress 2. Irritation, whining in children 3. Dull fluffy hair 3. Aggression 4. Can’t get out of bed 5. Noise & light sensitivity 6. Twitching of eyes, involuntary twitching 7. Headaches 8. Septic conditions 9. Haematoma re-absorption (i.e. after stroke)
"Zodiac and the Salts of Salvation" by George W. Carey, M.D.