Dark Arts Training
Dark Arts Training
This term refers to a period in your life where you are pushed, usually through some sort of suffering, to go beyond your current frame of reference in order to fully comprehend what is happening to you. This means pulling back the veil that hides alien interference in human evolution. Some common themes in this type of initiation are:
- Having a first hand experience of extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional beings.
- Having an awareness of entity attachments, or Alien Implants.
- Having people around you, used as puppets to derail your awakening.
- Having an unexplained illness that can’t be sourced, drain your life force.
- Having thoughts that are not your own, with mental looping, fear and addiction.(see Mind Control)
- Having a series of betrayals that damage trust and leave you feeling totally bewildered.
- Having a total dismantling; losing partner, job, housing, car, and friends all at once.
Rather than feel victimized by these events, this is a time to take 100% responsibility for your own spirit, thoughts, emotions and behaviors. This is the time to build your spiritual house and develop some energetic muscle and Meditation skill. This phase usually requires that we educate ourselves about true earth and Galactic History, and go through a type of cosmic re-orientation process. If you don’t have an accurate assessment of the many forces operating on earth at this time, it is very difficult to navigate.
One of the most common reactions is for people to seek an outside quick fix, to have entities removed or implants extracted by a third party. There may be times when this can be helpful, but ultimately, doing it your self is the most beneficial. Until you build your spiritual house and command your space, these quick fixes will not last. (see the April-2015 newsletter, “Single Soul Occupancy”).
As you come to comprehend that larger playing field and learn how to 12D Shield, how to scan and clear as a daily practice, your life changes dramatically. There is really no going back, to seeing the world as you did before. Dark Arts Training is typically a huge turning point in one’s life.