The Immune System is a host defense system comprising many biological structures and processes within an our bodily matrices that protect us against disease. To function properly, an immune system must detect a wide variety of agents, known as pathogens, from viruses to parasitic worms, and distinguish them from the body’s own healthy tissue. The immune system protects the human body from infection with layered defenses of increasing specificity. In simple terms, the immune system generates physical barriers that prevent pathogens such as bacteria and viruses from entering the body and spreading throughout the body, which stops infection from going systemic. Some people may have weaker immune systems genetically; others may have weaker immune systems because of viral or bacterial infections. As a basic guideline for building a stronger immunity, lets look at some physical body goals that can be implemented immediately.
Stage 1- Physical Body Goals
- Increase physical body awareness and needs to optimize and nurture your physical body function, so it can operate at the level you require of it.
- Identify nutrients, foods, cleanses, physical supports such as exercise, sunlight, therapies, healing modalities, sharing love and laughter with others and pets, that which increases your joy and physical wellbeing.
- Commit to healing and supporting your physical self as a priority.
- Educate yourself about detoxification, cleansing and the relationship between physical parasites and energetic parasites.
- Use common sense for implementing healthier strategies; don’t smoke, don’t take drugs and avoid alcohol and sugar. Get adequate sleep, promote a healthy and still mind, consume the healthiest foods and purest water available to you, promote gut health with probiotics, wash hands frequently and be hygienic, get regular exercise, manage stress, and try to find humor and laughter more often. 
Weaken Aura, Weaken Immunity
There are many things that weaken our general health and wellbeing, through the weakening and fracturing of the human energy field or aura. When we develop self-awareness and learn basic spiritual housekeeping, one can be proactive in generating a strong aura, which increases energetic balance and health in every layer of the multidimensional bodies. These are the most common causes of a weak aura, which contribute to a weak immune system in the body.
- Negative emotions, AD Behaviors, destructive thoughtforms of Negative Ego
- Unresolved Emotional or psychological conflicts, destructive relationships
- Pharmaceuticals, drugs, alcohol, Addiction and consuming recreational drug substances
- Surgery, hospitalization and cutting into the body
- Low EMF fields generated from technology (cellphones, computers, TV)
- Solar Flares and strong Magnetic Field Shifting, EMF Fluctuations.
- Accidents, events that cause physical stress, shocks or emotionally traumatic experiences
- International Air travel, traveling to areas of the earth with different grid system or hemisphere
- Extreme grief, depression, guilt, shame or loneliness
- Radical changes of lifestyle, moving, ending relationships, high stress adaptation
When you have been exposed to any circumstance that has weakened your aura which commonly will also weaken your physical immunity, it is helpful to support your physical body in so to know how to better strengthen your immunity. First, identify any physical weaknesses you may pin point and implement a basic physical support strategy for increasing wellness. When we pay attention to our body, many times we will get clear guidance on simple steps we can take to make our body stronger. Investigate the ways you can strengthen and purify the physical body for building a stronger immunity, which also helps to build a stronger spiritual foundation and repel energetic harassment.
Cause of Disharmony
The growing diseases in the population today are the result of the continual violation of natural laws, and the repeated violations made against the constitution of humankind, at personal and collective consciousness levels that interconnect through cause and effect in the timelines. To find the cause of disharmony and disease in the human body or in the earth body, necessitates finding where the laws of nature have been violated and where there exists conflicts between the spiritual consciousness and the ego personality. Fear, guilt and shame have the most toxic effects upon the body, mind and spirit, and these are at the root of the most common causes in festering diseases. See Science of Right Living.