Miasma, Physical Expression
The Psora Miasm is the most ancient and highly devastating accumulative miasma pattern recorded in the DNA of the collective race of humanity. In Greek, the word psora means itch or scabies, referring to a contagious infestation of the skin. Dr. Hahnemann, the father of homeopathy, describes psora as one of the oldest diseases in existence. He also referred to psora as the mother of all disease. All human diseases are stemming from the Psora miasm. Psora causes a vulnerability of tissue, undermines the tissue resistance to foreign invasion, and lessens the germ-destroying property (compromises immunity) possessed by certain cells. Thus, in the macrocosm of the collective consciousness of humanity, the Psora Miasm goes back to the timeline and results of the NAA invasion.
Psora Miasm is connected to the timeline of the fall of humankind which resulted in the genetic block that manifested the Curse of Yahweh. The Curse of Yahweh is humanities Fallen Angelic curse of the 666 Seal and the energetic result of the satanic forces in the earth. This genetic block forced the Soul to reincarnate over and over again on the 3D earth plane while experiencing a biological form that ages, is susceptible to diseases and dies.
Homeopathy, or homeopathic medicine, is a medical philosophy and practice based on the idea that the body has the ability to heal itself. Homeopathy was founded in the late 1700s in Germany and has been widely practiced throughout Europe. In Homeopathy, only the totality of the symptoms of the individual state of each particular patient is used to cure the disease. So no real cure of miasms can take place without a strict particular treatment (individualization) of each case of disease. Chronic miasms are much hidden and the symptoms are much more difficult to be ascertained. Lot of questions need to be asked to trace the picture of disease, i.e., questions about the medical history of one’s family, mental delusions, dreams and peculiar symptoms.
Please take in the information here on Miasma, Physical Expression as it resonates and is helpful to comprehend in the spiritual healing process, this is not construed to be medical advice, and as such, please consult with a trained Homeopath or Doctor as guided.
- A – Psoric Miasm: The reaction of body on exposure to environmental stimuli, to ones surroundings, like noise, light, and odors, producing functional disturbances like headache, nausea, and discomfort.
- B – Sycotic Miasm: Hypersensitive (hypertrophic) response to something specific, arising from a deficiency of the normal response like tumors, allergies, keloids. Deficient feeling gives rise to an increased attempt to repair the fault.
- C – Syphilitic Miasm: Not manageable, tissue destruction like gangrene, ulceration. Body and mind destroy itself, give-up.
- D – Tubercular Miasm: Respiratory imbalance, weak lungs, offensive discharges, head sweating, worse from exposure to cold, reccourring epistaxis, bleeding gums, long eyelashes, craving for salt, enuresis, bloody stools, milk disagrees causing diarrhea, anemic, weakness, ringworm, acne, white spots on nails, nightmares.
- A – Psoric Miasm: Highs and lows, struggling with outside world, becomes apparent at times of stress, lack of confidence, constant anxiety feeling, fear, like he can’t do it, insecurity, anxiety about the future but always having hope, mentally alert.
- B – Sycotic Miasm: Secretiveness, hides his weakness, tense, constantly covering up situations, fixed habits, suspicious, jealous, forgetful.
- C – Syphilitic Miasm: Strong, pessimistic view on life, cannot modify what is wrong, gives-up, destroy, no point in trying to adjust, sudden impulsive violence directed at himself or others, distorted rigid ideas. Mental paralysis, mentally dull, suicidal, stupid, stubborn, and homicidal.
- D – Tubercular Miasm: Dissatisfaction, lack of tolerance, changes everything, does harmful thing to one’s self.
General Nature of Miasm
- A – Psoric Miasm: Itching, burning, inflammation leading to congestion – philosopher, selfish, restless, weak, fears.
- B – Sycotic Miasm: Over production, growth like warts, condylomata, fibrous tissue, attacks internal organs, pelvis, and sexual organs.
- C – Syphilitic Miasm: Destructive, disorder everywhere, ulceration, fissures, deformities, ignorance, suicidal, depressed, memory diminished.
- D – Tubercular Miasm: Changing symptomology, vague, weakness, shifting in location, depletion, dissatisfaction, lack of tolerance, careless, “problem child”, cravings that are not good for them.
- A – Psoric Miasm: Dirty, dry, itching without pus or discharge, burning, scaly eruptions, eczema, cracks in hands and feet, sweat profuse < during sleep, offensive.
- B – Sycotic Miasm: Warts, moles, unnatural thickening of skin, herpes, scars, nails are thick, irregular & corrugated, oily skin with oozing, disturbed pigment in patches.
- C – Syphilitic Miasm: Ulcers, boils, discharge of fluids and pus, offensive, slow to heal, leprosy, copper colored eruptions < by heat of bed, spoon shaped thin nails that tear easily, gangrene putrid.
- D – Tubercular Miasm: Ringworm, eczema, urticaria, herpes, recurring boils with pus and fever. Does not heal fast. Leprosy < by warmth of bed > by cold; nails, white spots.
Pains of Miasms
- A – Psoric Miasm: Neurological type, sore, bruised, >rest <motion.
- B – Sycotic Miasm: Joint pains, rheumatic pains are < cold, damp > motion, stitching, pulsating, wandering.
- C – Syphilitic Miasm: Bone Pains, tearing, bursting, burning.
- D – Tubercular Miasm: Great exhaustion, never enough rest, sun ameliorates, gives strength.
Miasmatic Clinical Disease
- A – Psoric Miasm: Acidity, burning, cancer, sarcomas, constipation, epilepsy, flatulence, hoarseness, itching of skin, leprosy, burning of spinal cord, watery discharge from nose and eyes with burning.
- B – Sycotic Miasm: Abortion, acne without pus, angina pectoris, anemia, appendicitis, cough (whooping), colic, pelvic disease + sexual organs, piles, prostatitus, nephritis (kidney), gout, arthritis, asthma, dysmenorrhoea, herpes, rheumatism, warts, urinary ailments, swellings without any cause, overgrowth of tissue anywhere in the body, benign enlargements.
- C – Syphilitic Miasm: Discharges putrified, blindness, ulcerations in veins and bones, carcinomas, fistulas, gangrene, hyperextension, bone marrow inflammation, insanity due to depression, leucorrhoea, rheumatism of long bones, skin disease with ooze + pus, ulcerated sore throat, history of abortions, sterility, immature death, ischemic heart disease, suicidal deaths, insanity, destructive/last stage of cancer, disseminated tuberculosis, ulcers of ear, nose, urinary organs, mouth.
- D – Tubercular Miasm: Aching pain in knees, swelling, bedwetting, cancer, carious teeth, destruction of bone marrow, diabetes, dry cough (barking), eczema, emaciation, epilepsy, extreme fatigue, weakness, glands enlarged, tonsils, influenza, insanity, obstruction of intestines, malaria, insomnia, nocturnal perspiration, palpitation, profuse hemorrhage of any orifice, pneumonia, ring worm, short temper, nasal coryza, worms.
This term is found in the HGS manual Page 104