Practical Application of Embodying Integrity
In the process of completing a Personal Integrity self-assessment and consciously choosing your value system based on what you know to be true for you, now is the time to take conscious steps every day to behave in ways that are consistent with your personal values.
- Identify the behavioral traits that need to be addressed and are required to change.
- Determine the underlying reasons why you have not behaved with greater personal integrity.
- Observe the obstacles and other people that are used as excuses to lie or violate your personal values or moral code.
- Commit to build authentic relationships through greater truthfulness, honesty and being open and direct.
- Compile a list of tasks and behaviors in which you dedicate to become more trustworthy and honest.
- Protect your basic human rights to be authentic and protect the rights of others, by respecting the decisions and opinions of other people.
- When possible, be of service to others and live as an example for embodying truthfulness and integrity.
- Be willing to honestly self-assess progress on your commitment to personal integrity, making adjustments along the way.
- Look for the support of others who are inspiring examples of personal integrity, and have similar goals and personal values to be honest and trustworthy.
- Develop Accountability for personal behaviors and actions, and if you make a mistake that impacts others or you break a promise, be willing to admit it and apologize.
The world is rapidly changing during these stages of bifurcation, in which the Negative Polarity and Positive Polarity spirals are becoming more extreme and amplified in the external. In order to stay deeply connected into our core self, and to withstand the massive impact of these opposing forces colliding, we must take conscious steps now to embody personal integrity.
- [www.wikihow.com/Develop-Personal-Integrity Personal Integrity]
- Personal Integrity