Respond – In the moment, learn how to choose your response rather than react to life events, people and challenging circumstances. Reaction and impulses are subconscious programming and it mostly operates from a preconceived idea of fear or mind control. Observe the reactions inside of your body, in regard to yourself and others, and ask your body to show you the story of where the impulses are coming from. The memory that is behind the subconscious program of that reaction. As one learns to enquire about the reactions that you automatically generate, much is learned about our body consciousness and this can effectively be healed and cleared from continuing the reaction or trigger. Emotional catharsis techniques and much of the ES Core Triad practices include several steps to help release the story, clearing the memory from the body so it can return to a new pattern which is free of automatic and reactive pain. Choosing forgiveness, choosing kindness, choosing compassion and working on choosing self-love and self-acceptance is all a decision one has the power to make in every moment. By choosing your responses, you are gaining control over your self.
Relationship Mastery Guideline
Relationship Mastery Guidelines has nine basic steps and is a Service to Others method based in the Law of One and cultivating GSF Behavior, while reaping the mutual energetic benefits of experiencing more spiritual connection, and increased love and appreciation returning back from others to you.
Improving our Compassionate communication with others, improving our relating skills, personally and in group dynamics, is a skill set that will go a long way to serve your mission. With that in mind we set forth a few guidelines to remember when communicating with others or relating with others. The third step is learning how to Respond over reactions made through controlling our impulsive reactions and destructive behaviors.
Learning to Respond
When tempers flare and we feel an automatic response of pain and fear to an immediate circumstance, here are 5 Steps to immediately shift your emotional reaction. Choose to Respond and not react. Identify the emotional trigger and apply discipline to not allow this trigger to impact you or lose control of yourself. Dismantle that emotional trigger from reactive and automatic behaviors. Stay Calm. No matter how bad the external situation looks, or what you may believe is an injustice, getting emotionally out of control is never positive for you or for anyone involved.
- Patience: Pause, step back, take a breath. If emotionally heated remove yourself from the circumstance briefly to get control over yourself.
- Surrender to the process: “There is a process happening that I may not entirely understand. I may not know the answer right now, but that is okay. I will get myself out of the way as to not escalate the negativity. “
- Acceptance: “I may not like this situation and I accept that I do not like it. I am choosing peace because I trust something larger is at work in this situation. “
- Forgiveness: When you can - calmly tell the story, feel your feelings, and allow the situation to be accepted and forgiven for what it is right now. Revalue the situation and do not allow it to take your personal strength and power away. When we get very upset or angry, and act it out, we drain valuable energies and resources from our vital forces. Affirm -I can only change how I respond internally to external things and I accept the things that I cannot change. 
- Be Here Now ! Be Here Now! Be Here Now! Be present in the moment and apply neutrality as the Observer. Affirm: I am the Power, Master and Cause of my Emotions.
- God's Little Handbook for Humans by Bob Bloom
- Emotional release