Many times questions are asked about why the scientific method and the hard sciences in our current society have not made some very basic discoveries about the nature of Consciousness in our reality. How any scientific advances that are made that violate the main dogmas in the scientific creed will be targeted for elimination, or ridiculed and discredited in the mainstream media and academic institutions. In this way, they control access to the information given to the public, and in the realm of Unapproved Topics, those topics will never be discussed in an open or credible way to help educate the masses to the correct information. The public has been given disinformation in order to maintain the control they exert over human consciousness. The first rule to recognize is that they gaslight the public to believe in pure Materialism as the only concept for reality, anything else is ridiculed by the supposed science experts. So as many scientists tend to ridicule religion, they actually have created their own cultish religion for themselves, the scientific creed.
Thus, to understand the world of science and the dogmas that have created the "scientific creed" as a death cult, this means they created a secret club of intellectual people that enforce the rules as they see fit in that it aligns to their agreed upon dogmas. But to know how scientific method has been corrupted, and that it simply does not exist, we must be aware of what the dogma principles are, in so we can see how the 'powers that be', such in academic or intellectual environments, follow these dogmas to the letter. Many of them operate in reversal to the actual truth of the reality, thus providing the consciousness energy to fuel the laws of reversal.
Rupert Sheldrake speaks beautifully on this topic, and the following are excerpts from his book, "Science Delusion".
Contemporary science is based on the claim that all reality is material or physical. There is no reality but material reality. Consciousness is a by-product of the physical activity of the brain. Matter is unconscious. Evolution is purposeless. God exists only as an idea in human minds, and hence in human heads.
These beliefs are powerful, not because most scientists think about them critically but because they don’t. The facts of science are real enough; so are the techniques that scientists use, and the technologies based on them. But the belief system that governs conventional scientific thinking is an act of faith, grounded in a nineteenth-century ideology.
The Scientific Creed
Here are the ten core beliefs that most scientists take for granted.
- Everything is essentially mechanical. Dogs, for example, are complex mechanisms, rather than living organisms with goals of their own. Even people are machines, ‘lumbering robots’, in Richard Dawkins’s vivid phrase, with brains that are like genetically programmed computers.
- All matter is unconscious. It has no inner life or subjectivity or point of view. Even human consciousness is an illusion produced by the material activities of brains.
- The total amount of matter and energy is always the same (with the exception of the Big Bang, when all the matter and energy of the universe suddenly appeared).
- The laws of nature are fixed. They are the same today as they were at the beginning, and they will stay the same for ever.
- Nature is purposeless, and evolution has no goal or direction.
- All biological inheritance is material, carried in the genetic material, DNA, and in other material structures.
- Minds are inside heads and are nothing but the activities of brains. When you look at a tree, the image of the tree you are seeing is not ‘out there’, where it seems to be, but inside your brain.
- Memories are stored as material traces in brains and are wiped out at death.
- Unexplained phenomena like telepathy are illusory.
- Mechanistic medicine is the only kind that really works.
Together, these beliefs make up the philosophy or ideology of materialism, whose central assumption is that everything is essentially material or physical, even minds. This belief-system became dominant within science in the late nineteenth century, and is now taken for granted. Many scientists are unaware that materialism is an assumption: they simply think of it as science, or the scientific view of reality, or the scientific worldview. They are not actually taught about it, or given a chance to discuss it. They absorb it by a kind of intellectual osmosis.
In everyday usage, Materialism refers to a way of life devoted entirely to material interests, a preoccupation with wealth, possessions and luxury. These attitudes are no doubt encouraged by the materialist philosophy, which denies the existence of any spiritual realities or non-material goals, but in this book I am concerned with materialism’s scientific claims, rather than its effects on lifestyles. ~Rupert Sheldrake
Here's his banned TED talk from 2013.
Once we are made aware of the main dogmas pushed by the scientific creed, we can see how well it fits in to enforce concepts like materialism, consumerism, Consumptive Modeling and the Death Culture, customized into layers of disinformation and external distractions manipulated by the NAA.
Rupert also coined the term morphogenetic field in the 1980's, which we use as well to describe the Blueprint for Consciousness that exists as an instruction set. I hope this helps to better understand the nature of the power behind the science dogmas, and that we have no current scientific advances based on consciousness, Soul or Multidimensionality. This deception to perpetrate disinformation to the masses is being enforced in the academic environments and intelligence community, at the expense and harm of human beings, and severely distorts the Collective Consciousness on the earth.