As an ideology in the 20th century, only atheistic Communism, with its murder and mass killings, are responsible for more deaths and violence than any religion or political system. Please see Genocide.
According to the "Black Book of Communism", the number of people killed by the Communist governments estimated amounts to an excess of 94-100 million. The statistics of victims include deaths through executions, man-made hunger, famine, war, deportations and forced labor.
The breakdown of the number of deaths is given as follows:
- 65 million in the People's Republic of China
- 20 million in the Soviet Union
- 2 million in Cambodia
- 2 million in North Korea
- 1.7 million in Ethiopia
- 1.5 million in Afghanistan
- 1 million in the Eastern Bloc
- 1 million in Vietnam
- 150,000 in Latin America
10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power: According to the researcher and author of the Black Book of Communism, Stephane Courtois, the crimes committed during communistic regime in the Soviet Union included the following:
- The execution of tens of thousands of hostages and prisoners
- The murder of hundreds of thousands of rebellious workers and peasants from 1918 to 1922
- The Russian famine of 1921, which caused the death of 5 million people
- The Decossackization, a policy of systematic repression against the Don Cossacks between 1917 and 1933
- The murder of tens of thousands in concentration camps in the period between 1918 and 1930
- The Great Purge which killed almost 690,000 people
- The deportation of 2 million so-called "kulaks" from 1930 to 1932
- The death of 4 million Ukrainians (Holodomor) and 2 million others during the famine of 1932 and 1933
- The deportations of Poles, Ukrainians, Moldovans and people from the Baltic states from 1939 to 1941 and from 1944 to 1945
- The deportation of the Volga Germans in 1941
- The deportation of the Crimean Tatars in 1943
- Operation Lentil and deportation of the Ingush in 1944
Comparison of Communism and Nazism
Courtois considers Communism and Nazism to be distinct, but comparable totalitarian systems. He says that Communist regimes have killed "approximately 100 million people in contrast to the approximately 25 million victims of the Nazis". Courtois claims that Nazi Germany's methods of mass extermination were adopted from Soviet methods. As an example, he cites the Nazi SS official Rudolf Höss who organized the infamous extermination camp, Auschwitz concentration camp. According to Höss:
The Reich Security Head Office issued to the commandants a full collection of reports concerning the Russian concentration camps. These described in great detail the conditions in, and organization of, the Russian camps, as supplied by former prisoners who had managed to escape. Great emphasis was placed on the fact that the Russians, by their massive employment of forced labor, had destroyed whole peoples.
Courtois argues that the Soviet crimes against peoples living in the Caucasus and of large social groups in the Soviet Union could be called "genocide" and that they were not very much different from similar policies by Nazis. Both Communist and Nazi systems deemed "a part of humanity unworthy of existence. The difference is that the Communist model is based on the class system, the Nazi model on race and territory".Courtois further stated: The "genocide of a "class" may well be tantamount to the genocide of a "race"—the deliberate starvation of a child of a Ukrainian kulak as a result of the famine caused by Stalin's regime "is equal to" the starvation of a Jewish child in the Warsaw ghetto as a result of the famine caused by the Nazi regime.
- After 1945 the Jewish genocide became a byword for modern barbarism, the epitome of twentieth-century mass terror. [...] More recently, a single-minded focus on the Jewish genocide in an attempt to characterize the Holocaust as a unique atrocity has also prevented the assessment of other episodes of comparable magnitude in the Communist world. After all, it seems scarcely plausible that the victors who had helped bring about the destruction of a genocidal apparatus might themselves have put the very same methods into practice. When faced with this paradox, people generally preferred to bury their heads in sand. Communist regimes have victimized approximately 100 million people in contrast to the approximately 25 million of the Nazis.
Main Goals of Power Elite
What are the primary goals and methods used by the NAA and Power Elite in their quest to fulfill the Luciferian Covenant and install the New World Order, a totalitarian and dystopian nightmare of consciousness enslavement?
Many people still believe that the current state of world suffering, poverty, disease and violence was created accidentally, and that what we see today in the globalscape was the organic evolution of humanity since the industrial age. This is inaccurate. The Power elite families have methodically and patiently grown their global agenda through specific objectives, which they sought to create through the use of social engineering and hidden technological mind control, along with gaining surveillance over our every move. Let’s review a brief summation of these goals.
- Before and during World War II, the Black Suns promoted German idealism into Mind Control via their Social Engineering experiments designed by their German academic counterparts that were the most revered and famous philosophers during that time. These guys were Black Suns connected to the Bavarian illuminati and were used to infiltrate the most prestigious academic institutions worldwide with deliberate misinformation that would eventually be spread as the standard curriculum in most colleges. Many of these social engineering programs got their start from the Institute for Social Research, Frankfurt School, which was used by the Black Suns and practicing Satanists to endorse and spread a faux communist ideology that was really designed as a Eugenics program. This Black Sun flavor of social engineering experimentation is being used aggressively today to target prestigious academic institutions throughout the United States, with the hidden agenda to attempt to destroy the American Constitution in favor of socialism or Communism, in order to rapidly enforce the globalist agenda for instituting the New World Order.
The Guardian perspective: The current Culture Wars are using aggressive Mind Control tactics to purposely attack Individualism, Autonomy and Self-Leadership, to cultivate a generation of non-critical thinkers who automatically follow Collectivism, coercion and blind obedience to another level of global tyranny. The Problem, Reaction, and Solution stage is being set, pushing for another round of Cultural Marxism or Socialism instigated from the World War era, designed to fulfill the satanic collectivist nightmare of the New World Order. Given the current escalation in War Over Consciousness, how do we more deeply understand Individualism, Autonomy and Self-Leadership? How do we recognize the NAA playbook and pressures being exerted, while staying focused on full spiritual embodiment, capable of travelling freely on multiple dimensional planes, where autonomy and freedom are the natural state of existence for the eternal living spirit?
Thus, the seeds of the culture wars are pushing for another round of Cultural Marxism or Socialism instigated from the World War era and is designed to manipulate and lead assorted nation’s leadership and the world population into global tyranny to fulfill the satanic collectivist nightmare of the New World Order. This is the Controller agenda backed by the NAA. This oppressive structure of tyrannical rule will never treat individuals as individuals, it will never recognize the divine right of the unique living soul expression to freely exist on the living soil of planet earth. The planet earth is the macrocosm of our human body and we belong to each other.
The current Culture Wars are using aggressive Mind Control tactics to purposely attack individualism, autonomy and self-leadership, to cultivate a generation of non-critical thinkers who automatically follow Collectivism, Heteronomy (coercion), and blind obedience to another level of global tyranny. This culture war is being marketed through the acceptable Mainstreaming of Satanism, as many are unaware that the roots of these slavery ideologies are indeed Satanic.