Penn State, Happy Valley
- HGS session dedicated to connecting Krystal Star Networks to Penn State, Happy Valley.
- Patriarchal Domination Hive Mind
- Fear or Hate Thought-Forms
- Fear or Phobia Trauma Memories / Genetic or Galactic Race Memory
- Replication or Hybridization Trauma
- Damaged DNA, DNA Splicing/Merging body parts
- Sexual Implants / Alien Memories
The school was founded as a degree-granting institution on February 22, 1855,the university has a stated threefold mission of teaching, research, and public service. It has two law schools, Penn State Law, on the school's University Park campus, and Dickinson Law, located in Carlisle. The College of Medicine is located in Hershey. Penn State has another 19 commonwealth campuses and 5 special-mission campuses located across the state. Penn State has been labeled one of the "Public Ivies," a publicly funded university considered as providing a quality of education comparable to those of the Ivy League.
In 1953, President Milton S. Eisenhower an American educational administrator and brother of then-U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, sought and won permission to elevate the school to university status as The Pennsylvania State University.
The Applied Research Lab (ARL), located near the University Park campus, has been a research partner with the United States Department of Defense since 1945 and conducts research primarily in support of the United States Navy.
Ray Structure Professions
- Ray 1 (Power) Government, Politics, Foreign Policy
- Ray 2 (Education) Teaching, Writing, Media
- Ray 3 (Finance) Business, Economics, Trade
- Ray 4 (Sociology) Culture Cooperation, Arts
- Ray 5 (Sciences) Medicine, Psychology
- Ray 6 (Devotion) Religion, Philosophy, Ideology
- Ray 7 (Ceremony) Order of Power in Ritual
- Ray 8 (Galactic Nodes) Starship and Fleet Crew
- Ray 9 (Universal Nodes) Interplanetary Councils
- Other Rays (Solar to Cosmic Logos)
- Latitude: 41 41’ 59” N and 40 47’ 29” N*Longitude: 77 27’ 53” W and 77 51’ 31’ W
Messier 66 (also known as NGC 3627) is an intermediate spiral galaxy about 36 million light-years away in the constellation Leo.
Star Logos (Constellation Matrix)
- Canes Venatici
- Canis Major
- Canis Minor
- Coma Berenices
- Corona Austrina
- Corona Borealis
- Leo Minor
- Piscis Austrinus
- Triangulum Australe
- Ursa Major
- Ursa Minor
HGS Session References
- HGS Session