5 Steps to Refocusing Negative Thoughts
Basic Daily Exercise: 5 Steps to Refocusing Negative Thoughts or Emotions. It is Not God’s Job to control your Mind.
- RELABEL - Identify the negative thought or emotion as a distorted pattern of Negative Ego consciousness. This “Fear” is my Negative Ego. This is not the real me.
- REATTRIBUTE - Dis-identify from the negative thought or emotion as you. You begin to master your emotional states and you can begin to choose. I am the eternal being, not my thoughts or emotions.
- REFOCUS -Move yourself out of situation, environment or the trigger for that thought. Go for a walk, listen to music, change your focus. Affirm: Not my will but Divine.
- REVALUE-Revalue the power you have given this thought or emotion to rule your life. See it for what it truly IS. Limiting you. Disempowering you. Robbing you of inner peace and fulfillment as a Divine being. (Get behind ME, Ego! I AM that I AM!)
- REQUEST Help - Commit to expressing Higher Emotion and Living your Soul Purpose. Ask for help from your inner spirit. Work your spiritual tools. Be here NOW!
Addressing Core Fear
When we resist the emotional and spiritual process required to address our hidden core wound and pain, it can occupy us for many years in seeking psychological, emotional and spiritual healing work. The core wound is most commonly generated in the pre-verbal or non-verbal areas of the brain, body and consciousness, thus it is greatly entwined with the physical body, CNS, as well as the functioning of the three layers of ego. If there is no self-awareness of the pain held in the triggering of this core wound, the wound takes over the body and runs on automatic through the nervous system and brain.
To bring unconditional love and stabilize it into our body and conscious awareness, we need to identify the organizing belief systems that trigger our core pain. We must remember who we are in our spiritual essence, our sense of true core self, before we took on the fear based belief that we were separated from love. If we are willing to feel the wound that led to the pain generated from our separation from unconditional love, this reveals to us where the wound is located in our body, or where the black emptiness resides. Our core wounds manifest as an aching emptiness or black hole somewhere in our body, usually found in the heart center. Once identified, the black holes of pain need to be filled with the light of unconditional love and forgiveness.
Suggested Quick Exercise
To go beyond Core Fears and Recover the Core Self, this quick exercise may be helpful:
- Source the Belief System: Identity the negative belief system that drives the core wound, that spreads emotional and mental pain and leaves fear residue and constriction sensations in your body.
- Connect to your Physical Body: Identify where the core pain or aching wound can be felt in your body and body parts. Pay attention and observe how your body constricts and closes down in fear when you are feeling your core pain or core wound.
- Observe the Fear, Witness: Stay present to the core fear and pain without trying to change it or shift it immediately. Observe it as being connected to your physical self, your biological self. Do not try to make the fear or wound as something positive, or bargain it away, just allow yourself to be fully present with the fear and pain, without believing it to be true. Call it out for what it is, the negative ego or predator mind.
- Experience Vulnerability while Feeling Pain: Be open to feel the vulnerability that pain may make you feel, without assigning any labels or value of good or bad. Stay present to experience unbearable pain as an energy, thought form and vibration, staying as open as you can to witness it in your body. If you can focus on the feeling of being vulnerable, allow yourself to be fully innocent, knowing that being comfortable with emotional vulnerability is a great strength.
- Invite in Unconditional Love: Bring to mind and imagine yourself in your eternal spirit body before this core wound, pain and the negative beliefs existed. In your mind, completely surround the fear, void, blackness, in the body, and area of pain with the unconditional love, light and power of the Krystal Star and Godhead. See your entire body lit up in God-Sovereign-Free imagery, enlightened, free and liberated from pain.
LR Client homework since 2000.