- Stage 3 - GEMINI - June 20 to July 20
- Alchemical Theme: Fixation, Synthesis
- Element: Air, Mutable
- Elemental Form: octahedron, 8 faces, 6 points, 12 edges, & 1440 degree
- Tone: E
- Alchemical Metal: Quicksilver
- Primary Planetary Correlation: Mercury
- Embodied Correlations: Incarnate Identity, Ego Mind, Chakra 3 Manipura, RA center
Clearing All distortions connected to False 6th Ray and False Masters Sananda, Mother Mary and Lady Nada as well as all genetic mutations and energy siphons related to ArchAngel Uriel and the false Aurora. Removal of Alien Machinery, Implants, Mind Control and Mind Slide Holographic Inserts and Frequency Fencing, Orion Wars, Clearing all service to self programs running in the conscious mind. Clearing judgment, anger, hostility, violence and lack of power memory and perception. Clearing all ego separate self consciousness in preparation for soul merge.
The constellation contains 85 stars visible to observation on Earth without a telescope. Gemini is dominated by Castor and Pollux, two bright stars that appear relatively very closely together forming an o shape, encouraging the mythological link between the constellation and twinship.
Fixation in alchemy refers to a process by which a previously volatile substance is transformed into a form (often solid) that is not affected by fire or heat. It separates the substance or object and rearranges it back in the same or different shape at a subatomic level. So this is the process which transforms the subatomic levels of the body's energetic blueprint. It is a continual progress of polarity synthesis of unstable forces which are then transformed into a higher more stable form. Fixation is one of the processes required for transformation of a base substance, or one level of completion of the alchemical magnum opus through the subatomic structure. This is the process of polarity integration between the newly reassembled parts of adding (or subtracting) the required patterns being synthesized into the body consciousness.
- Gemini - shoulders, arms, hands, upper ribs, lungs, trachea, bronchi, capillaries, breath, oxygenation of blood.
- [ES Forum, Compiled by Sequoia]