When you understand dark forces, Imposter Spirits - study the Satanic profile, study the Luciferian profile because what we're describing is that right now. Grooming is one of their big tactics. Any person whose defences are down - that's who they're looking for. Any one with soft boundaries - that's who they're looking for. Anyone can be vulnerable to Grooming tactics. Predator people are practised, they're extremely good at what they do. You don't have to be especially gullible to fall victim to this type of grooming but if you learn the signs and you understand them you can successfully identify a potential abuser and avoid exploitation and also call out the dark forces that are using that person and that are behind these actions.
So, understanding more about predators:
- Predators work in the shadows.
- They always have something to hide.
- They don't like honesty and they don't like transparency.
- They're all about secrets.
- Predators claim to feel a special connection with their targets even if they've only just met.
- Predators like to recruit co-conspirators to help them fight their battles and to do their bidding.
- Predators draw their victims in by sharing private information and then swearing them to secrecy.
- Predators practise divide and conquer techniques in order to manipulate and control others.
What not to do in this situation is:
- Don't give your trust out too soon.
- Don't share too much with someone you've only just met.
- Observe them, watch them, and assess their trustworthiness.
- Don't fall for False Flattery or verbal seductions.
- Don't ever compromise your personal boundaries, your ethics and your convictions. - Don't allow yourself to be isolated from others against your own better Discernment.
- And don't blame yourself for how other people are behaving. If someone else is acting out and they are using negative or bad behaviour don't blame yourself for how the other person is behaving. The only control you have is how you control yourself.
- Certainly don't stay in a room or close quarters if the situation becomes physically, verbally or emotionally unhealthy. Walk away and get away from that person and don't go it alone or keep what you are experiencing a secret. Being honest with someone that you do trust can as well help to mitigate or dissolve this kind of Grooming] tactic.
A predator will identify and engage a victim and work on gaining that person's trust so they can break down defences, manipulate that person until they get whatever it is that they’re after. Sometimes they're paying a lot of attention, they're giving a lot of flattery or ego stroking, seduction, charisma, they're trying to recruit them for something, they're giving them gifts, they're doing Gaslighting tactics, maybe they're sharing secrets and saying "don't tell anyone" and then also threats. All of this is hallmarks of Grooming. Grooming is a by-product of the Imposter Spirit, of the Satanic spirit and Luciferian spirit so when you see this also in people - ego stroking, flattery, seduction, charisma, secrecy "don't tell so-and-so I told you this..." you know that this is a dark force that is trying to get some traction and this is when you can stop it in it's tracks. When you see somebody playing these Emotional Manipulation games you can identify it and you can say "I want no part of it. Don't talk to me anymore because I'm not going to listen to this anymore."
It is important to be able to identify abusers, liars, predators and psychopaths as people traumatized by terrible pain, Soul Fragmentation and spiritual disconnection. When people are utterly controlled by Negative Ego dysfunction and have no Impulse Control and they live in self-deception. A person who is deceiving themselves has no other alternative but to deceive others because they have little to no clarity. See Lying Techniques.
- [Ascension Q&A December 2016]