Relationship Mastery Guidelines
The Relationship Mastery Guidelines has nine basic steps and is a Service to Others method based in the Law of One to cultivate GSF Behavior, while reaping the mutual energetic benefits of experiencing more spiritual connection, and increased love and appreciation returning back from others to you. Without attachment or expectation this happens naturally when you follow some basic guidelines. In certain areas where we have asked for “spiritual growth” beyond anything else, we may have periods where we are undergoing deep testing to our personal truth and personal beliefs. Eventually we all are able to be in this world, yet not of it, and have fulfilling, loving and appreciative bonds shared with others, whether in groups or personal relationships.
Improving our Compassionate communication with others, improving our relating skills, personally and in group dynamics, is a skill set that will go a long way to serve your mission. With that in mind we set forth a few guidelines to remember when communicating with others or relating with others.
Nine Steps of Mastery
1. Self-Responsibility – Being able to own your own emotional conflicts without blame or projection upon another person by making it their fault. Do not assume that you know anything about that person that can be judged for what you cannot see or really know about them, as you have not walked in their shoes. When feeling upset towards somebody else, restore balance to your heart and aura by lovingly holding boundaries without violating others boundaries, by expecting them to resolve your conflict. Be willing and open to learn what the real issue is that has created the conflict. As most of the time, we're upset about something deep down from our own inner fears and it's not what it appears to be. By going deeper and reflecting on forgiveness of ourselves and forgiveness of others, while allowing the time and space needed to heal, helps to neutralize the conflict in most cases. See Self-Responsibility.
2. Conservation - Being able to discern the right use of action harnesses precious time and life force so that we can all be more effective and impactful in our lives. Cultivate the wisdom of knowing when to engage and when not to engage with others in conflicting circumstances or dramas. No person needs to justify their existence or choices to another person or really needs to care what other people think of them. Attempt to stay clear of emotional drama or emotional tantrums by not engaging with them. It means that you do not feed the drama to escalate into chaos or further disruption. Dark energies and dark forces use emotional drama to instigate schisms and chaos between yourself and others. Making all of us especially in this spiritual family less effective by scattering our energies and generating more confusion. When we learn to conserve our energy, it means we have a stronger focus and one becomes more effective and productive in their lives. When we learn conservation skills, we actually gain more resources and a deeper connection with our spiritual source. If we waste time and we waste energy, we reach an energy threshold that cannot be increased or circulated. This potentially drains us and therefore dissipates the positive influence and positive frequencies we intended to circulate back into the environment. When we are scattered with our personal energies, this makes us less effective and impactful in the world. See Conservation.
3. Respond – In the moment, learn how to choose your response rather than react to life events, people and challenging circumstances. Reaction and impulses are subconscious programming and it mostly operates from a preconceived idea of fear or mind control. Observe the reactions inside of your body, in regard to yourself and others, and ask your body to show you the story of where the impulses are coming from. The memory that is behind the subconscious program of that reaction. As one learns to enquire about the reactions that you automatically generate, much is learned about our body consciousness and this can effectively be healed and cleared from continuing the reaction or trigger. Emotional catharsis techniques and much of the ES Core Triad practices include several steps to help release the story, clearing the memory from the body so it can return to a new pattern which is free of automatic and reactive pain. Choosing forgiveness, choosing kindness, choosing compassion and working on choosing self-love and self-acceptance is all a decision one has the power to make in every moment. By choosing your responses, you are gaining control over your self. See Respond.
4. Reverence – All beings have the right to exist and to co-exist. By learning there are mutual benefits present between all relationships and by respecting each person's right to exist is a demonstration of reverence for life. Reverence for life force and for God force in all of its aspects and in all of its permutations. We choose to avoid behaviors of criticism or presumption, or being disrespectful with harmful accusations in order to gain control or to manipulate others, such as by giving unsolicited advice or placing demands. Learn to live and let live. See Reverence.
5. Humility – By knowing our place in the universe and the role we play, one acts in humility, knowing that all is a part of the God source. All is equal in the love of God and no being, no person is judged as better or worse, higher or valued more than any other. By acting from humility and from devoting yourself to spiritual service when you are called upon to do something, this is an action of stewardship in humility that you accept the job given. There is no self-entitlement given in spiritual service. Entitlement is a distortion of spiritual ambition and negative ego that feels superior to others. And if self-entitlement is left unchecked in leadership, it will result in a correction or what is known as a root downfall. See Humility.
6. Discernment – Without using ego judgment test the personal resonance of people, events and circumstances that you choose to engage with or exchange with, determining which is either aligned to your person or not aligned to your person, in that moment. There is no right or wrong answer, only personal resonance and choice. That answer may change continually in different timelines depending on when you ask the question and what powers of discernment are cultivated. Learning personal discernment builds our necessary boundaries to discover what is productive and supportive for fulfilling our spiritual path or not. Discernment allows for continual productive growth and for the effective use of our personal energies and focused attention. By upholding our personal boundaries and applying discernment towards all things that we focus our energy and our attention upon, we are more effectively managing our consciousness and life force. See Discernment.
7. Direct Knowing – By feeling in the moment what the energy is communicating, or what the environment is communicating to you, suspend linear thought and surrender mental chatter to feeling of what you know in that present moment of time. This is direct knowing, breathing in the moment, feeling the energy signature in the environment will open our higher senses to allow the energy to give our body impressions and information without words. When being present, higher knowing becomes connected with you at all times. What you know now in this moment is all you will ever need to move forward. Breathe and take in what is in front of you now as direct knowing. Every moment in the feeling of the direct knowing will be available to you in the present. Generally, we know much more in the feeling of the moment, than we mentally acknowledge ourselves for. Pay attention to what is in front of you. What does now feel like. Let the energy and the feeling response give information and insight to your heart and intuitive feelings. See Direct Knowing.
8. Surrender – By being present in the moment, and surrendering to the now, judgments and future expectations of others are completely dissolved. Every connection or personal contact holds an opportunity for growth and learning. Attempt to neutralize polarity thinking and division by asking for the deeper meaning, the needed change or lesson of growth that is inherent in a circumstance, especially one that appears or feels painful to you. Surrendering to the now moment and feeling the feelings, while holding unconditional love allows greater acceptance to neutralize painful or confusing situations. If we constrict in a defensive posture or hold on to defend the situation, it amplifies the negativity of that situation and makes that situation vulnerable to interference and superimposed wills. Learn to let go, and let God. See Surrender.
9. Be True to You – Honor your entire being and honor your life force, inquire and put forth the effort to know the contents of your heart and higher purpose for spiritual growth And only really give to others what feels joyful and aligned for your person. Do you not bargain yourself away or sacrifice your truth however, do not avoid tasks that build discipline of the personal character. Ask your multi-dimensional selves what they need to feel balanced and peaceful as you pay attention to your energetic and physical well-being. Generating love and kindness to ourselves as a loving but firm self-parent is a part of spiritual maturity. It is important to give generously to the inner child with acknowledgement and loving appreciation of witnessing the inner childs experiences. See Be True to You.