- Stage 1 – Aries – April 19 to May 13
- Alchemical Theme: Purification, Calcination
- Element: Fire, Malleable
- Elemental Form: Tetrahedron, 4 faces, 4 points, 6 edges & 720 degrees
- Alchemical Metal: Iron
- Primary Planetary Correlation: Mars
- Primary Embodied Correlations: Incarnate Identity Matrix, Chakra 1 Muladhara, pertains to the silver seed center & first 8 cells of the coccyx as well as birth canal programming
Clearing Blood Sacrifice, blood ritual, Egyptian timelines, distortion of the sun and planetary grid systems, clearing the Egyptian death cloud reincarnation Consciousness Traps, clearing survival fears, clearing Mars hybridization, Mars Timelines and war Trauma, clearing the instinctual mind, clearing the 666 code, the Reptilian Tail genetic distortion, the Thothian Shield, the elemental harness, clearing the caduceus veil & fourth ray memories and distorted instruction sets of ArchAngel Gabriel and ArchAngel Hope, Clearing all karmic attachment to the false 4th ray and to false ascended master Serapis Bey.
Aries has four stars designated Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Arietis as well as α Arietis, called Hamal, which is the brightest star in Aries. Its traditional name is derived from the Arabic word for "lamb" or "head of the ram." In ancient Egypt Aries was connected to the title “Lord of the Head” and to Amon-Ra. In Hebrew astronomy Aries symbolizes the "Lamb of the World".
The introduction stage of spiritual initiation is represented in the constellation of Aries. This is the beginning of the alchemical purification of one's consciousness through the process of exposure to fire elements and/or applying intense heat. The process of heating the body and aura to a high temperature, causing loss of moisture, reduction or oxidation, and breaking down into simpler substances to prepare to move blockages and debris. This is the activation process of the kundalini fire purification of the flesh, bone and blood. The kundalini is activated in the tailbone and begins to travel upward in the central vertical channel and chakras. This reoccurs many times during the spiritual initiation stages towards enlightenment, but always follows the alchemical principles to conclusion.
- Aries - brain, cerebral hemispheres, cranium, eyes, face, upper jaw, internal carotid arteries, thalamus, adrenals.
- [ES Forum, Compiled by Sequoia]