A Pathological Liar is a person who is Pathologically lying and closely related to compulsive lying, is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck. Although it is a controversial topic, pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime". The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth, being unaware that they are relating fantasies.
Defining characteristics of pathological lying include:
- The stories told are usually dazzling or fantastical, but never breach the limits of plausibility, which is key to the pathological liar's tact. The tales are not a manifestation of delusion or some broader type of psychosis; upon confrontation, the teller can admit them to be untrue, even if unwillingly.
- The fabricative tendency is chronic; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure so much as it is an innate trait of the personality. There is some element of dyscontrol present.
- A definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be discerned clinically: e.g., long-lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.
- The stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. The liar "decorates their own person" by telling stories that present them as the hero or the victim. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, as knowing or being related to many famous people, or as having great power, position, or wealth.
- Pathological lying may also present as false memory syndrome, where the sufferer genuinely believes that fictitious (imagined) events have taken place. The sufferer may believe that he or she has accomplished superhuman feats or awe-inspiring acts of altruism and love — or has committed equally grandiose acts of diabolical evil, for which the sufferer must atone, or indeed has already atoned in her/his fantasies.
Seducer Archetype is very energetically profitable to siphon for an Negative Ego controlled by sexual addiction and hooked into the mass consciousness Sexual Misery program and belief systems. When a human being is “choosing” to play out the game of seducer, they are in unconscious consent to be energetically implanted to feed the NRG network and spread its NRG Implants. The NRG and the Michael-Mary Reversal are systems of which are designed to split apart male and female energies in so that internal balance is not capable of being achieved through the consistent abuse of one's sexual energies or gender energies. The Seducer Archetype is enmeshed with the Baphomet reversal mother or Satanic fields in the earth layers at the 2nd Chakra and 2nd dimensional layers.
- Seducer: (i.e. Surface: Oooh.You're cute! Flatter, Flatter. Hidden: Let me tangle you in my False Flattery webbing and cord your 2D centers for my insatiable vampire and lure you into Sexual Misery)
A Femme Fatale or “player” is very good for an ego addicted to receive external attention or energy cords from the opposite sex to feel loved or worthy of attraction. This is related to the Seducer Archetype.
Archetypes of the Seducer include Charismatic Leader, Fame Seeker, Status Seeker, Publicity Seeker, Escapist, Princess Code, Pathological Liar and Sociopath. These are listed in the HGS Manual under the Victim-Victimizer 3 clearing under Addictions/Phobias.
Victim-Victimizer 2 in HGS Manual: Page 109