- Stage 6 – VIRGO - September 16 to October 30
- Alchemical Theme: Distillation, Purity
- Element: Earth, Mutable
- Geometric Form: Cube, 6 faces, 8 points, 12 edges, 2160 degrees
- Planetary Correlations: Mercury, Jupiter
- Alchemical Metals: Quicksilver, Tin
Cleansing tightening and repair of AxiAtonal lines, establishing and refining planetary grid system relationships, process and repattern karmic geometries, amplify energy transmission for healing and nadial body electrical system recalibration, integrate polarity in the grace of your unity vow, synthesize spiritual energy into biology.
Clear the false program of the 5th ray, terminate any cording, links, or impact from Arc Angel Raphael and false Mother Mary. Clear the etheric and all layers of bodies of the false ascension matrix programs and ascended master programs cleanse and recalibrate your third eye and fifth ray connection.
Lying between Leo to the west and Libra to the east, it is the second largest constellation in the sky. It can be easily found through its brightest star, Spica. Besides Spica, other bright stars in Virgo include Zavijava, Porrima, Auva and Vindemiatrix. Due to the effects of precession, the First Point of Libra, also known as the autumn equinox point lies within the boundaries of Virgo.
This is the continual process of purification of the internal energies which separate the unnecessary dross and is designed to remove the contaminants. The goal is to acquire a concentration of the wholly natural essential substance, which is how the pure energetic consciousness is distilled. This is the process of accessing and obtaining that pure essence (via the inner spirit), and distilling its spirit substance into our body and earth. This is a phase of refinement of our internal energies and spirit in relationship to our body.
- Virgo -abdominal region, large and small intestines, lower lobe of liver, spleen, duodenum, thymus secretions, peristalsis of the bowels, pancreas.
- [13 Laws of Alchemy Galactic Zodiac Forum, by Sequoia]